Photobucket! Layout! Photobucketwhat's your favorite part about Summer?Photobucket

It's......

Monday, January 28, 2008

stop being a big fat meanie ding dong!

sorry if I've been mean to any one lately. and Haley, sorry if I called you little at the skating rink. I didn't mean to make fun of you. it's just every time I go skating people fall right in front of me! lol like when I was skating with Libby. a person right ahead of me fell! it's funny, but again sorry and I didn't mean to call you little..



~Hannah~

2 comments:

EMiLiCiOUS said...

lol u little ding doing! heehee

Anonymous said...

well it hurts anyway because compared to me your a giant and your 12 and i'm only younger. and I am not small and I am not like that at ALL.

.



cuteCOOKIEso cuteCute Juice Boxcolorful robots that stay the same

Smile

Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket
mwahaha! try to get the stupid carrot Jives!

give me my carrot or I'll bite you!

Photobucket
aaahhh help I can't stop wiping my face!!

Photobucket
one lil two lil three lil pandas

Photobucket
arg!

cute