Photobucket! Layout! Photobucketwhat's your favorite part about Summer?Photobucket

It's......

Sunday, January 6, 2008

Dreams

me and Nicole have a band, we used to dream that we would become famous with our band! but then for some reason we haven't been singing together as much....and I stink at singing lol. but Nicole is more focused on acting, quoting her "I'm going to be doing three different acting things all summer, because acting is all I want to do, I just love it!"

I'm gonna imagine whats going to happen in the future for all my friends and me.

Haylie: becomes a book writer, or a regular adult job.

Sarah: 50% singer 50% regular adult job

Penny: model (possibly) and or regular adult job.

Nicole: actress

Me: doing a magazine or newspaper company.

but what everyone (I think) wants to be is:

Haylie: Singer

Sarah: Singer

Penny: (I think) Singer

Nicole: actress

Me: Singer!

lol creepy we all want to be that! but I don't know for sure.


~Hannah~

0 comments:

.



cuteCOOKIEso cuteCute Juice Boxcolorful robots that stay the same

Smile

Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket
mwahaha! try to get the stupid carrot Jives!

give me my carrot or I'll bite you!

Photobucket
aaahhh help I can't stop wiping my face!!

Photobucket
one lil two lil three lil pandas

Photobucket
arg!

cute