Photobucket! Layout! Photobucketwhat's your favorite part about Summer?Photobucket

It's......

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

More about Mia

here's some more of the story. and tell me what you think of the story so far, I wanna know!

The next day a miracle did happen! The schools were open again and Mia fond herself getting all pretty! She wore a T-shirt that said “Sunshine!” on it; she had gotten it from Olivia when she went to camp. And jeans, she curled her hair a little so there was a slight curl just the way she liked it, and she spent 2 minutes to brush her teeth! (She only spent 20 seconds) her day was turning out AMAZING! the teachers were happy that morning, her lunch was great. But just as it got too good to be true, after she had almost got done eating and wondered where Olivia was, she saw her sitting next to a girl with dark chocolate brown eyes and hair. They were laughing SO hard together! “Hey, I thought that was me and Olivia’s thing…who IS she?” Mia thought. Mia wanted to see what this was all about, so she started walking towards the table where they sat.

~Hannah~

0 comments:

.



cuteCOOKIEso cuteCute Juice Boxcolorful robots that stay the same

Smile

Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket
mwahaha! try to get the stupid carrot Jives!

give me my carrot or I'll bite you!

Photobucket
aaahhh help I can't stop wiping my face!!

Photobucket
one lil two lil three lil pandas

Photobucket
arg!

cute