Photobucket! Layout! Photobucketwhat's your favorite part about Summer?Photobucket

It's......

Friday, January 18, 2008

lol!!!

me and Sarah were in the car heading to the Library after we went ice skating, and we were playing with Sarah's Cell phone, I sent a text message to my dad saying "Hi Loser!" lol! when his phone got it, it played a ballerina ring tone!! LOL!! he said he hadn't set up the ring for texting yet, when we got there me and Sarah hid somewhere and sent another text message to my dad, lol he was talking with someone he knew and once we sent it, it played the ballerina ring tone right in front of him!! LOL!!! I was almost crying it was so funny! it said "Hi Dad! sorry to interrupt you! MWAHAHAHA!!"


and so I started to want one a little, but WILL NOT give in to the "teenage" ways! neverrrr!! lol


so Nicole, if you got a cell phone? what kind would it be? tracphone?



~Hannah~

1 comments:

Drama Girl said...

I'm glad u and...Sarah...had such a good time...


And no trac phone. I want a Razor. }=)


I'm going 2 ur house tomorrow

.



cuteCOOKIEso cuteCute Juice Boxcolorful robots that stay the same

Smile

Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket
mwahaha! try to get the stupid carrot Jives!

give me my carrot or I'll bite you!

Photobucket
aaahhh help I can't stop wiping my face!!

Photobucket
one lil two lil three lil pandas

Photobucket
arg!

cute