Photobucket! Layout! Photobucketwhat's your favorite part about Summer?Photobucket

It's......

Thursday, January 24, 2008

A Story

here's a story I wrote:

Hi! My name is Mia! And I just got this awesome new Diary! It’s sort of like blue velvet-ish and it has in silver letters “My Journal”! Oh! My mom just came in, its 11:30 I’ve been writing and drawing all night, she’s telling me to go to sleep. So bye!

Mia put her journal on her new bedside table; it was a light crystal blue color with Diamond Handles, Mia Also had new purple sheets and whole bunch of other stuff. Her mom had gotten her these things and other stuff because her mom and step dad had divorced three days before. Mia didn’t like her step dad that much but it was still sad to see him leave. Mia hadn’t cried that night or any other night. She was wondering why, this was her step dad she had since she was three and soon Mia would be 13 in 5 weeks.

The next day it was raining, Mia looked down towards her new purple sheets and then over to her new Journal, she was quite happy, but then realized why her mom had gotten her these things and soon Mia had a frown. Schools were closed because there were flood watches just 4 miles away from Mia’s house. Mia jumped to her feet startled because a small stick had hit her window. Mia didn’t bother getting dressed right away and went downstairs, where she started to smell pancakes! Mia’s mom never made pancakes! Mia rushed into the kitchen where she saw her mom making pancakes, she was also making scrambled eggs and there was a bowl of cereal, a smoothie and a banana waiting for Mia to eat them on the kitchen table.

“Mom what are you doing??” said Mia as she was looking around the kitchen seeing all the food

“Smells good huh? I’ve got chocolate chip muffins in the oven too” Said Mia’s mom

Mia suddenly knew why there was so much yummy food everywhere; it was the same reason why her mom had bought her the blue velvet journal, bedside table, purple sheets and all the rest of the stuff, because her mom had divorced. Mia didn’t know how long this would go for, but she was starting to like it, a lot.




tell me if you'd like to see more of this story!


~Hannah~

2 comments:

Drama Girl said...

I know how THAT feels....lol

Hannah said...

so is da story good? shall I continue? lol

.



cuteCOOKIEso cuteCute Juice Boxcolorful robots that stay the same

Smile

Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket
mwahaha! try to get the stupid carrot Jives!

give me my carrot or I'll bite you!

Photobucket
aaahhh help I can't stop wiping my face!!

Photobucket
one lil two lil three lil pandas

Photobucket
arg!

cute