Photobucket! Layout! Photobucketwhat's your favorite part about Summer?Photobucket

It's......

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Hi!

sorry for not updatin for a while lol, sometimes your addicted to your blog and sometimes you wanna go anywhere but here!

I went to the dentist today and he said I need braces (for the 3rd time lol)
I'd look terrible with braces!....or would I? lol


and then theirs the dreaded impression......lol he kept pickin at my gums cause I had a lot of "black"? I think I said it wrong lol but I only chewed on one side so thats why I had it, and I didn't have any cavities! yay! lol


well anyways!

~Hannah~

3 comments:

Drama Girl said...

It's called Plack lol

Hannah said...

lol ooohhhhhh

Anonymous said...

lol. yeah...no offense, drama girls right, plus it's spelled plaque

.



cuteCOOKIEso cuteCute Juice Boxcolorful robots that stay the same

Smile

Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket
mwahaha! try to get the stupid carrot Jives!

give me my carrot or I'll bite you!

Photobucket
aaahhh help I can't stop wiping my face!!

Photobucket
one lil two lil three lil pandas

Photobucket
arg!

cute